- To provide quality musical
training and a sound knowledge of music theory.
- To enable the student
to continue a life-long exploration of music even after instruction
- To teach students to play an
instrument and to acquire a deep appreciation of the beauty and
complexity of music as an art form.
- To encourage creativity and
innovation and awaken a heightened sensitivity to the dynamics of
- To expose students to both
Western classical and Persian music
- Each student receives one
hour of private piano instruction each week.
- Each student is required to
attend a Group Class once a month, at which time students perform
for one another and study the fundamentals of music theory and harmony.